Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
No pasta salad is easier with a taste this superb!
- 1 (16 ounce) package small shell pasta
- 3⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, dressing, bacon bits, onions and garlic powder.
- Toss to mix well.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Useful Tip: Or use cooked, crumbled bacon.
I use 1cup man 1cup sour cream ranch mix and some zesty or feasta ranch to tast add cheese tomato onion bacon bits or what ever else u like it gets saltyer after it set like mine creamy
This pasta salad is quick to make, easy, and delicious. Best of all, it used ingredients that I had on hand already when I needed a good recipe for pasta salad. It really is good!! I will be making this again. Thanks Tearannii!!
Excellent!! I made using the ingredients listed, although using Fat Free Wishbone Ranch, and Light Hellmans Mayo instead of sour cream (only because I was out). I used real bacon bits and added onion powder. I made for Thanksgiving and multiplied recipe for 20 people. Huge amount of pasta! Very good recipe. Everyone will love it tomorrow! Thanks.