Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A different side dish from menus4moms
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a skillet, saute the green beans in butter until tender.
- Add the salad dressing mix and toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle on the bacon and mix in, if desired.
Excellent and full 5 stars if you eat them right after you make them. They were not very good reheated though. Thanks for this easy and fast and tasty recipe, just what I needed yesterday.
This is a great way to dress up green beans. I love the taste of the ranch dressing and the bacon sends this recipe over the top.
Ranch dressing adds a nice flavor to the green beans. Couldn't be easier to make! I used french-cut frozen green beans.