Tastes just as good as a dip as it does on salads
Make and share this Bacon Ranch Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup low-sodium mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fat-free buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 -4 slices reduced-sodium bacon, crumbled
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and let chill for 1-2 hours.
- Store tightly covered and refrigerated.