Recipe by Boomette
A recipe from Taste of Home - Guilt Free Cooking cookbook. This is so yummy. My son enjoyed it.
Top Review by weekend cooker
First, I didn't refrigerate this, and now enjoying this during the football game, on cable.Having this with regular corn chips as a snack with the dip. Real fast, and easy to make, The bacon flavor is great too.. Going to take the leftovers,cover, and refrigerate it, and have them for a little snack tommorow with the kids. Tagged and made for Holiday Tag..
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing (I used Renee buttermilk ranch dressing)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- assorted fresh vegetable