Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from Taste of Home - Guilt Free Cooking cookbook. This is so yummy. My son enjoyed it.
Make and share this Bacon Ranch Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing (I used Renee buttermilk ranch dressing)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- assorted fresh vegetable
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing, sour cream, parmesan cheese and bacon; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. (I didn't wait, cause we wanted it NOW).
- Serve with assorted fresh vegetables.
First, I didn't refrigerate this, and now enjoying this during the football game, on cable.Having this with regular corn chips as a snack with the dip. Real fast, and easy to make, The bacon flavor is great too.. Going to take the leftovers,cover, and refrigerate it, and have them for a little snack tommorow with the kids. Tagged and made for Holiday Tag..
Yummers! I made this as directed but used Broccoli and Cheddar Salmon for the bacon since I made it for another tag and loved it too. My grandson was here and some of his friends. They devoured this and I had to fight for my fair share, lol! Great recipe Boomie. I'm going to make it again for Super Bowl Sunday. Made for PRMR Tag.
This is great! I probably would prefer a little stronger bacon flavor so I may double up on that next time but otherwise it was great and was gobbled up completely at Thanksgiving. Thanks for posting!