Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mmmmmmmm . . . . Mmmmmmmm . . . .
Make and share this Bacon Ranch Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 28.34 g package ranch dressing mix
- 59.14 ml bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with raw vegetables or chips.
Super dip! I wasn't sure if I would be able to taste the cheese, but it definitely did add something to it, along with each of the ingredients. I had to sub Greek yogurt (nonfat) since I was out of sour cream, but the dip worked fine with it and it tasted great.
Always a hit! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Everyone loved this dip. And how much easier can it get???? Will make this again!