Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mmmmmmmm . . . . Mmmmmmmm . . . .
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with raw vegetables or chips.
Super dip! I wasn't sure if I would be able to taste the cheese, but it definitely did add something to it, along with each of the ingredients. I had to sub Greek yogurt (nonfat) since I was out of sour cream, but the dip worked fine with it and it tasted great.
Always a hit! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Everyone loved this dip. And how much easier can it get???? Will make this again!