- 2 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 28.34 g package ranch dressing mix
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
- 236.59 ml nonfat sour cream
- 453.59 g chicken breasts
- 226.79 g penne pasta, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first five ingredients.
- Place frozen or defrosted/raw chicken in slowcooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and pour sauce over the top (do NOT include water like the can mentions).
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Cook pasta per package instructions on stove.
- Serve chicken over pasta.