Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Found this on Pinterest. I am making this soon.
Make and share this Bacon Ranch Crockpot Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first five ingredients.
- Place frozen or defrosted/raw chicken in slowcooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and pour sauce over the top (do NOT include water like the can mentions).
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Cook pasta per package instructions on stove.
- Serve chicken over pasta.