Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Found this on Pinterest. I am making this soon.
- 2 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 16 ounces chicken breasts
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked
- Combine the first five ingredients.
- Place frozen or defrosted/raw chicken in slowcooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and pour sauce over the top (do NOT include water like the can mentions).
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Cook pasta per package instructions on stove.
- Serve chicken over pasta.