Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 package bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces, cooked but not crisp
- Roll bread dough into 1/2-inch thick rectangle. Brush top of dough with oil.
- Cut dough with sharp knife into 1*1 inch pieces. Toss bread pieces, cheese, salad dressing mix and bacon in large bowl.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, shape into oval loaf. Let rise until double in size.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown.
I have taken this bread recipe to pot lucks and there is never anything left. Everyone always wants the recipe. Delicious!