Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is light and fluffy. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Make and share this Bacon Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry, trim and flute edges.
- Set aside.
- In small skillet, saute green onions in butter until tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and juice.
- Stir in the bacon, salt, pepper and green onions.
- Pour into pastry crust, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.