Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is light and fluffy. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Make and share this Bacon Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry, trim and flute edges.
- Set aside.
- In small skillet, saute green onions in butter until tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and juice.
- Stir in the bacon, salt, pepper and green onions.
- Pour into pastry crust, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.