Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is light and fluffy. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Make and share this Bacon Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry, trim and flute edges.
- Set aside.
- In small skillet, saute green onions in butter until tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and juice.
- Stir in the bacon, salt, pepper and green onions.
- Pour into pastry crust, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.