Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
It might sound strange but this dish is best when made the night before and served by heating in microwave with plastic wrap covering.
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup bacon (about 7 slices pre-cooked, cut or broken into small pieces.)
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and beat well (wire whisk works well).
- Stir in Bisquick.
- Pour in 9 inch (deep) cake pan.
- Put in meat and cheese on top of mixture (do not mix).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.