Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An excellent appetizer for a party.
Make and share this Bacon Potato Skins recipe from Food.com.
- 6 large potatoes, baked
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2⁄3 cup chopped bacon
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- Scoop potato pulp leaving 1/4 inch.
- Brush potato shells with oil.
- Sprinkle with chili powder.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Top with onions, tomato, bacon and cheese.
- Bake 450 12-14 minutes Top with sour cream and serve.
Made these for an appetizer and it was qutie a hit. The neighbors really enjoyed them and DH and I did too. Of course, anything with potatoes are welcome with DH. Thank you for posting. Made for the Bargain Basement game.