Recipe by appleydapply
A great summer side dish from Southern Living. I adjusted their recipe slightly, since the original had too much mustard and not enough bacon for my taste!
- 1814.36 g red potatoes
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 236.59 ml light mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard or 29.58 ml creole mustard
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 14.79 ml dried parsley flakes
- 8 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and water to cover in a large pot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and let cool. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients.
- Stir together potatoes, sour cream mixture, green onions, and parsley in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour; keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Stir in bacon just before serving.