1/3 Photos of Bacon Potato Salad
A great summer side dish from Southern Living. I adjusted their recipe slightly, since the original had too much mustard and not enough bacon for my taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes and water to cover in a large pot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and let cool. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- 2Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients.
- 3Stir together potatoes, sour cream mixture, green onions, and parsley in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour; keep chilled until ready to serve.
- 4Stir in bacon just before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.1
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 793.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 8.5 g