Recipe by appleydapply
A great summer side dish from Southern Living. I adjusted their recipe slightly, since the original had too much mustard and not enough bacon for my taste!
- 4 lbs red potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard or 2 tablespoons creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and water to cover in a large pot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and let cool. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients.
- Stir together potatoes, sour cream mixture, green onions, and parsley in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour; keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Stir in bacon just before serving.