Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy to make and very tasty. I parboiled the potatoes before I added them with the bacon.
Make and share this Bacon Potato Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch slices
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed 1/2 inch (2 cups)
- 2 medium onions, chopped (1cup)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook bacon over medium heat; add potatoes and onions.
- Continue cooking, until potatoes are tender.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through.