Kath in CA's Note:
If you love bacon and potatoes and cheese, this is an easy recipe that tastes good cold, too. I don't know if I read how to do this or made it up from leftovers, but I've taken it in a plastic bag to work, left it on the dashboard, and it is a hot meal! The prep time is for baking the potato, which may vary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake potato and cut into 1/2" rounds.
- 2Fry bacon on one side briefly, turn, and set potato rounds on top of each piece of bacon.
- 3Wrap the bacon over the top and cover with cheese.
- 4Press onions on top to seal the bacon cheese topping.
- 5Cook until bacon is crisp on the bottom.
- 6Sprinkle with chili flakes if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Potato Cheese Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 338.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.2 g