Baked layers of bacon, onion, and potatoes smothered with a creamy sauce and topped with a crisp crumb and cheese topping which would make a good afternoon snack or as a siding to your main dish. Requested this from a TV show, havent tried it tho. Dont know how long it would take.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven or turbo broiler to 350-375 degrees F.
- 2Butter the bottom and sides of a glass or foil-baking dish.
- 3Line the bottom with potato slices.
- 4Season with salt and black pepper.
- 5Spread bacon slices and onion rings on top of potato layer.
- 6Dot area with Clara Olé Onion and Garlic Sauce then sprinkle grated cheese.
- 7Repeat the layers until the pan is full.
- 8Pour the heavy cream over the last layer then top with breadcrumbs.
- 9Cover with foil and bake for 1 – 1-½ hours, removing the cover at the last 15 minutes of baking to brown top.
- 10Serve as a siding to chicken, pork, beef or fish.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Potato Casserole With Cheesy Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 833.9
- Calories from Fat 587
- Total Fat 65.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.5 g
- Cholesterol 153.1 mg
- Sodium 1637.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: