Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
High in dietary fibre !!
Make and share this Bacon, Potato and Bean Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in large pot.
- Cook bacon, onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes, cook further 5 minutes.
- Stir in can of three bean mix and stock.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer till potatoes are tender.
- Season and stir in cream.
This is absolutely delicious!!! I made this using a can of navy beans, as I couldn't find a can of multiple beans here in my area and didn't feel like buying 3 cans of beans and only using 1/3 of each. I felt that 3 kinds of beans would have been more colorful so I decided to add some sliced celery and shredded carrots, but otherwise followed as written. I can't wait to have it again for lunch later this week. Thanks for sharing such a flavorful and fairly quick chowder recipe. Made for Every Day is Holiday Tag Game.