Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so easy to prepare. You can use flavored cream cheese if you like.
- 4 flour tortillas (6 - 8 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup finely shredded lettuce
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with bacon and lettuce.
- Roll up tightly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill.
- Cut each roll into 5 pieces.
I made these pinwheels as an appetizer on Thanksgiving! Boy, were they good! I didn't change a thing in the recipe, but next time I may add some chopped tomatoes. These little appetizers were gone in no time!
I added 1/2 cup chopped tomato and turned them into BLT pinwheels and they were fabulous! Everyone loves the little appetizers! Thanks :)
This was very easy and sooo good! I made a double batch of them and just put all of the bacon in the oven to bake it - so much easier! Very good for a party - will try it w/ tomatoes next time for a BLT pinwheel. Thanks for sharing Fluffy!