Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
These rolls feature a rich cream cheese, mushroom and bacon filling. They make a wonderful addition to any buffet. Serving size is 2 each.
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add the mushrooms, garlic powder and bacon.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Spread cream cheese mixture over each rectangle to within 1/4 inches of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- Place slices cut side down on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.