Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Bacon Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon; reserve 2 T.
- drippings in skillet.
- Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Saute sliced mushrooms and garlic in reserved drippings 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in pasta, parmesan cheese, whipping cream, and pepper; simmer over medium-low heat until sauce is thickened, stirring often.
- Stir in bacon and green onions; serve immediately.
Awesome!! The sauce turned out so rich and creamy and the bacon just makes this extra, extra yummy. I made this for my sister's birthday dinner. It was a super huge hit with all the family. Thanks Nurse Di.
I made this for my son and he loved it. It would probably be fairly easy to "lighten" this so it would be less sinful to eat, but my son loved it as is.
This pasta dish was absolutely delicious! I would give more stars if I could. I served this with the Pasta House Salad and it was a quick, yummy dinner!