1/13 Photos of Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
I love Brussels Sprouts, and these are a really nice change of pace with a great flavour. Try them...you'll like them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut ends off Brussels Sprouts and remove yellow or spotted leaves.
- 2Score an"X" on the bottom of each sprout to allow the bitterness to escape.
- 3Steam Cook or boil sprouts until tender crisp.
- 4Heat the next 5 ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is hot.
- 5Combine all in casserole dish and toss to coat.
- 6Grate fresh ground black pepper over top, and sprinkle with extra cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 167.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g