Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
For an added touch, you can sprinkle some grated cheese onto the pancake, just before it's due to come out of the oven.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons crumbled herbs or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons herbs, blends
- 1⁄2 lb lean bacon
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry in frying pan till crispy, then drain off grease.
- Stir flour into bowl and add half the milk. Stir till smooth. Add eggs and remaining milk and beat till batter is smooth and light. Add seasonings.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of the bacon grease into the bottom of the baking grease or pie plate. Put bacon and corn into bottom of dish and carefully pour on the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes till pancake is set or till the top is golden brown.