1/3 Photos of Bacon Onion Sandwiches
8 hrs 15 mins
Julie Leo's Note:
My mother-in-law would make this for family get togethers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the first three ingredients: refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- 2Spread mayonaisse mixture on bread, trim crusts if desired* cut bread in forths diagonally.
- 3*hint*when trimming crust from bread; use electric knife.
- 4Do the same for mutiple sandwiches.
- 5Stack, and let knife glide down.
- 6No more ragged or torn bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Onion Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (1613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2360.7
- Calories from Fat 1093
- Total Fat 121.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 5390.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 270.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 32.8 g
- Sugars 41.7 g
- Protein 68.3 g