Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Try this dip with some fresh veggies or with potato chips. It's great warm or refrigerate the leftovers and try it cold.It's a dip on servings you decide.
- 6 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- potato chips or cracker
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Place all ingredients, except bacon in your slow cooker.
- Crumble the bacon and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour or until cheese is melted (do not stir).
- Reduce heat to low until ready to serve.