Recipe by lea_petra
I could not find the exact recipe I wanted, so I combined a few to make this dip for my son's party. It is think, so regular potato chips do not stand up too well. Vegetables and crackers work the best. We served in a hollowed out round bread.
- 1 (16 ounce) container ranch dip
- 1⁄4 cup cooked crumbled bacon or 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 loaf of round bread, unsliced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain olives.
- Mix all together.
- Chill for at least two hours. It is better if it chills over night.
- When ready to serve; Slice about an inch off the top of the round bread. Put aside. Hollow out the loaf of bread. Place the dip in the newly made bread bowl. Cover with lid.
- You can slice the lid up later to eat, or use it to cover the bowl again, if you have any left.