1/18 Photos of Bacon Nachos
This recipe is inspired by appleydapply Bacon and Onion Nachos. We had unexpected company come by and I wanted to make lunch for them. This is the result I got. It's hot and spicy but you can decrease the amount of jalapeno peppers. If you do not like crisp vegetables, microwave them to the desired consistency you like. We like crisp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled (divided)
- 1/2-3/4 cup red onion, chopped (divided)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 6 -7 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped (divided)
- 2 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese (Shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese, divided)
- 9 ounces tortilla chips (I used the multigrain tostitos, divided)
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Line a baking sheet with aluminimum foil.
- 3Spread 1/2 bag of Tostitos over the foil.
- 4Sprinkle with half the bacon, onion, peppers and 1 cup of cheese.
- 5Spread the remaining 1/2 bag of Tostitos on top.
- 6Top with remaining bacon, onion, peppers, olives and tomatoes.
- 7Top with 1 1/2 cup remaining cheese.
- 8Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 891.4
- Calories from Fat 592
- Total Fat 65.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 125.1 mg
- Sodium 1771.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 29.6 g