Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
All the flavors of a blt sandwich in a dip that is sure to please your guests.
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled,seeded and finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients and chill.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread triangles.
I have a recipe very similar to this. It calls for 16 ounces each of mayo and sour cream, and a bit of celery seed instead of the seasoned salt and onion powder. It is always devoured whenever I make it. YUM YUM YUM!!!