1/3 Photos of Bacon 'n Eggs Crescent Sandwich
This is a Pillsbury Bake off recipe. It is so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 4 slices kraft pasteurized process American cheese (1 oz. each) or 4 slices natural cheddar cheese (1 oz. each)
- 1/2 lb bacon, fried, drained and crumbled (8 slices)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions or 1/2 teaspoon mccormick or schilling instant minced onion
- 1/2-1 teaspoon mccormick or schilling celery salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Separate crescent dough into four large rectangles.
- 3Place two rectangles in ungreased 8-or9-inch square pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust, sealing perforations.
- 4Place cheese slices over dough.
- 5Sprinkle with bacon and onions.
- 6Blend celery salt, milk and eggs; pour over bacon and onion.
- 7Separate remaining crescent dough into triangles; arrange triangles over bacon-egg mixture; do not seal.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and filling is set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon 'n Eggs Crescent Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.6
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 195.3 mg
- Sodium 1286.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: