- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 4 slices kraft pasteurized process American cheese (1 oz. each) or 4 slices natural cheddar cheese (1 oz. each)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, fried, drained and crumbled (8 slices)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions or 1⁄2 teaspoon mccormick or schilling instant minced onion
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon mccormick or schilling celery salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate crescent dough into four large rectangles.
- Place two rectangles in ungreased 8-or9-inch square pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust, sealing perforations.
- Place cheese slices over dough.
- Sprinkle with bacon and onions.
- Blend celery salt, milk and eggs; pour over bacon and onion.
- Separate remaining crescent dough into triangles; arrange triangles over bacon-egg mixture; do not seal.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and filling is set.