1/9 Photos of Bacon 'n' Egg Lasagna
1 hr 20 mins
Everyone i have served this to has requested the recipe. It's easy to feed to a crowd at holiday time because it can be made ahead. I found it in April/May 2000 issue of Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
- 2Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels.
- 3Drain, reserving 1/3 cup drippings.
- 4In the drippings, saute onion until tender.
- 5Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended.
- 6Gradually stir in milk.
- 7Bring to boil and cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Spread 1/2 cup sauce in greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
- 10Layer with four noodles, a third of the egg and bacon, cheese and sauce.
- 11Repeat layers twice.
- 12Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 13Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
- 14Sprinkle with parsley.
- 15Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- 16*Can be made the night before and refrigerated.
- 17To serve, remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 18Bake as above.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon 'n' Egg Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.0
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 260.8 mg
- Sodium 631.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 28.1 g