1/1 Photo of Bacon N' Cheese Strata
I found this yummy recipe in a Woman's Day mag. Haven't tried it yet, but I will.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Arrange half the bread in single layer in dish, cutting to fit.
- 3Cover with half the scallions, bacon, cheese and tomatoes.
- 4Repeat for a second layer.
- 5Combine eggs, milk, pepper and hot-pepper sauce.
- 6Pour over casserole.
- 8(Can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 2 hours).
- 9Heat oven to 375°F.
- 10Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 11If browning too quickly, cover loosely with foil.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon N' Cheese Strata
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.0
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 145.8 mg
- Sodium 743.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 16.9 g