Recipe by mommyoffour
These are nifty little appetizers. I love the bacon and cheese in them. They are a touch time consuming but worth every second. I sure you and your guests will love them.
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 75.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, bacon, water chestnuts, celery, green onion, steak sauce, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce; blend well.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Press or roll each into 6x3 inch rectangle; cut each in half crosswise to form 8 squares.
- Spoon 1 T. filling onto center of each square.
- Fold dough over to form a triangle; seal edges well.
- Bring 2 points of folded side together, overlapping slightly; press points together to seal.
- Secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.