Recipe by Julie Leo
This bread is fun to make as it is to eat. My DS likes to make this for Sunday dinner. He found it in a kids learn to cook cookbook.
Top Review by Dine & Dish
I had a friend over for dinner last night and I meant to get bread started earlier in the day but completely forgot. I then remembered that I had "tagged" this recipe and was thrilled to have a easy, quick and great tasting bread to go with supper! I doubled the recipe, used real bacon crumbles from a sealed bag instead of bits and probably added a bit more cheese than the recipe called for. This was delicious! It smelled like breakfast coming out of the oven. I baked mine in a fluted bundt pan and it pulled apart nice and easy. Watch your timer because it gets brown fairly quick! Mine was well done by the 20 minute mark! Delicious!
- 311.84 g package refrigerated dinner rolls
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, Finely shredded
- 14.79 ml bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly spray a oven proof bowl or small pan with vegetable oil.
- On cutting board, separate dough into 8 rolls. Using kitchen shears, cut into quarters.
- Mix finely shredded cheese and bacon bits, then toss cheese mixture with dough till lightly coated and place into oiled bowl or pan.
- Then bake for 20-30 minutes or till top is a deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around edge of bread to loosen. Lift bread out onto serving plate.
- To serve pull apart pieces of rolls from bread loaf.