1/1 Photo of Bacon Mushroom Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Very easy to put together, and the result is fabulous. Make sure to serve mashed potatoes or rice along side of this, to mop up the great tasting sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Pour melted butter into a 9x13-in baking dish.
- 3Add chicken, skin side down, sprinkle with seasoning salt and garlic.
- 4Turn chicken over, season and lay bacon strips on top.
- 5(If using 4 breast halves, cut bacon pieces in half.) Sprinkle with mushrooms.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 7Remove chicken, bacon and mushrooms to a platter and keep warm.
- 8Pour juices from baking dish into a small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat until thickened.
- 9Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Mushroom Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.9
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 113.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: