Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a fantastic recipe from a long-gone magazine called Good Food. It is very filling and great if you are on a low-calorie diet.
- Microwave bacon in a microwave-safe dish on high for 2 minutes.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Add shallot to bacon fat and microwave 1 minute.
- Stir in mushrooms and butter; microwave 1 minute longer.
- Crumble bacon; stir into mushrooms.
- Spoon over a hot, split baked potato.
Yum! This was so simple and so good. Thanks Allecia for a nice new keeper. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup tag.