1 hr 20 mins
Nice change from the norm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl add all but cheese and bacon.
- 2Cook and crumble the bacon,drain well and divide in half, placing 1/2 in meat mixture.
- 3Add all but 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese to meat mixture.
- 4Blend well and place in casserole dish.
- 5Top with cooked crumbled bacon.
- 6Bake at 350 for about an hour or till cooked through.
- 7Top with the rest of the swiss.
- 8Bake an additional 5 minutes or till cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Mushroom and Swiss Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (1558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4332.3
- Calories from Fat 3075
- Total Fat 341.7 g
- Saturated Fat 140.0 g
- Cholesterol 1191.6 mg
- Sodium 3980.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 258.8 g