Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really good macaroni salad. Even thought the refrigeration time is a little longer than desired, the preparation is very easy and quick.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 5 green onions
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup celery
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package. Drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, green onions, tomato and celery.
- In a small bowl combine the mayo, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over macaroni mixture and toss to cool.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, add bacon.