1/7 Photos of Bacon Lettuce &Tomato Layered Salad
Great for pot luck, picnics a light dinner.Made in a pan so you can just toss the pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (Lawrys)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, rinsed dried and shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, very finely sliced
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1In a blender, mix together the reserved bacon drippings, mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, sugar and basil blend dressing and set aside.
- 2Layer lettuce, tomato, onion, in a 9X13 aluminum pan.
- 3Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over tomato,top with bacon.
- 4Cover and chill 2 hours.
- 5Just before serving top with,croutons.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Lettuce &Tomato Layered Salad
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.6
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 1094.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: