Recipe by beccalynn
I made this last year for a baby shower and it was a huge success. It was originally from the Pampered Chef website, but I couldn't find it there any longer. That's when I decided I should post it here so that I won't accidentally lose it. Very delicious and a hearty dip. I love the flavor that the ranch dressing gives. Enjoy!
Top Review by JeriBinNC
I needed something different to take to a party, and picked this one because I had all the ingredients on hand. Good choice! It was a big hit with everyone. It does get better as it sits and the flavors blend, so be sure to make it several hours before you need it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- lettuce leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese in a bowl. Gradually stir in dressing; mix well.
- Remove seeds from tomato; dice tomato. Reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish. Chop bacon, celery and onion. Add tomato, bacon, celery, onion, and sugar to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- To serve, line serving dish with optional lettuce leaves. Fill with dip. Garnish with reserved tomato. Serve with any variety of crackers desired.
- (Cook time is chill time).