1/1 Photo of Bacon Lettuce Tomato (Blt) Dip-Really Easy & the Best You'll
I can never make enough of this dip. This receipe is a new twist on the original by using cream cheese instead of sour cream. You cant go wrong! This was given to me by a friend but not sure why it's called BLT dip when there is no lettuce in it--don't worry, you'll wont miss it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (i usually use Hellmans light)
- 1 -2 bunch green onion (chopped-amt depends on your taste)
- 6 ounces bacon bits (any kind you prefer is fine-I use a bag of Oscar Mayer)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded-I usually use mild)
- 1 tomato (seeded and chopped-I usually use 2 as I like more tomatoes)
- 1Mix mayo and cream cheese.
- 2Add remaining ingredients. I prefer to make this the night before.
- 3Serve with crackers-I think this tastes best with Ritz.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Lettuce Tomato (Blt) Dip-Really Easy & the Best You'll
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 787.8
- Calories from Fat 601
- Total Fat 66.7 g
- Saturated Fat 27.2 g
- Cholesterol 154.4 mg
- Sodium 1757.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 28.5 g