- 8 slices bacon (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 slices bread, torn onto small pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup American cheese, food
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange bacon slices on plastic wrap so they overlap slightly. Mix remaining ingredients and spread over bacon.
- Roll up like jelly roll; wrap in plastic wrap and secure with wooden picks if necessary. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 8 hours.
- Set oven control to broil and/or 550. Unwrap lamb roll and cut into 8 slices; flatten slightly. Broil with tops 4 to 5 inches from heat 6 to 8 minutes on each side.