Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Thank you real house moms web site. I just want to keep your recipe safe until I get a chance to try it.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, ground mustard, and sugar to the mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined.
- Mix in the jalapenos and bacon.
- Put the mixture in a ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Fill each egg hole with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Chill until ready to serve.