Recipe by Halliy
Thank you real house moms web site. I just want to keep your recipe safe until I get a chance to try it.
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked, crisp, and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, ground mustard, and sugar to the mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined.
- Mix in the jalapenos and bacon.
- Put the mixture in a ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Fill each egg hole with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Chill until ready to serve.