1/1 Photo of Bacon Jalapeno Burgers With Chipotle Mayonnaise
Don't need too much convincing, do I?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Chipotle Mayonnaise
For the Burgers
- 1For the Chipotle Mayonnaise:.
- 2Mix together ingredients until combined.
- 3For the Burgers:.
- 4Divide the ground beef into four 1/3 pound burgers. With a light hand, shape into patties. Season both sides with a salt, pepper and garlic powder. Set aside until ready to grill. May, also, be pan fried.
- 5Heat grill (or pan) to medium - medium-high heat and grill for a 4-7 minutes on each side until desired doneness. During the last minute of cooking , add a slice of cheese over each burger and close cover until cheese begins to melt. While the burgers are cooking, add the onion slices and allow them to char a bit on each side and begin to soften. Remove burger and onions from grill and allow to rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- 6Place a burger on each toasted bun bottom, topping with 2 slices of bacon and 4-5 jalapeno slices. Slather some of the chipotle mayo on the top bun and place a grilled onion round on top. Add lettuce, if so desired, and top with the top half of the bun.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Jalapeno Burgers With Chipotle Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.2
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 149.1 mg
- Sodium 2400.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 45.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: