1/4 Photos of Bacon Jack Chicken Sandwiches
These sandwiches are great and easy to make on the grill. Top them with whatever condiments you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- 2While the grill preheats, place the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Cook until browned on both sides. Remove from the pan, and drain on paper towels.
- 4Rub the poultry seasoning onto the chicken pieces, and place them on the grill.
- 5Cook for about 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the center.
- 6Top each piece of chicken with 2 slices of bacon and 1 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- 7Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes to melt the cheese.
- 8Place each piece of chicken on a bun, and top with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle slices before serving with your favorite condiments.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Jack Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.2
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.3 mg
- Sodium 818.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 38.7 g