Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These sandwiches are great and easy to make on the grill. Top them with whatever condiments you like!
- 8 slice bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 9.85 ml poultry seasoning
- 4 slice monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slice tomatoes
- 118.29 ml onion, thinly sliced
- 12 dill pickle slices
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- While the grill preheats, place the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until browned on both sides. Remove from the pan, and drain on paper towels.
- Rub the poultry seasoning onto the chicken pieces, and place them on the grill.
- Cook for about 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the center.
- Top each piece of chicken with 2 slices of bacon and 1 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes to melt the cheese.
- Place each piece of chicken on a bun, and top with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle slices before serving with your favorite condiments.
Excellent and perhaps we should put it's making on Pay Per View and the proceeds could pay down our national debt. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
We love to have sandwich type meals on Friday night and this finally popped up on our radar. Excellent sandwich that I look forward to making again!
Delicous.I used gouda cheese as where i live we dont find monterey jack pepper cheese and left out the dill pickle.Served it n a ciabatta.veryone enjoyed them.Thanks for the recipe.