These sandwiches are great and easy to make on the grill. Top them with whatever condiments you like!
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- While the grill preheats, place the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until browned on both sides. Remove from the pan, and drain on paper towels.
- Rub the poultry seasoning onto the chicken pieces, and place them on the grill.
- Cook for about 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the center.
- Top each piece of chicken with 2 slices of bacon and 1 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes to melt the cheese.
- Place each piece of chicken on a bun, and top with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle slices before serving with your favorite condiments.