1/4 Photos of Bacon Jack Chicken
This is another chicken recipe from Simple & Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt.
- 2In a nonstick skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear; drain.
- 3Remove and keep warm.
- 4In the same skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- 5Remove to paper towels to drain.
- 6Saute onion and mushrooms in drippings.
- 7Return chicken to the pan.
- 8Top with bacon, onion, mushrooms and pepper jack cheese.
- 9Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 10Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Jack Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.0
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 162.1 mg
- Sodium 708.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 43.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: