Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Contest Entry. I love the colors in this dish
- 6 lbs bacon
- 1 (7 lb) bagfrozen tilapia fillets
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 (40 ounce) bag black beans
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 5 ounces fresh corn
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- thaw out fish.
- Set oven 350.
- you need to fry the bacon.
- drain drippings in a dish and let cool.
- After fish is thawed season with house seasoning.
- go back to grease if cooled take 2 sticks unsalted butter and mix in bowl combine bacon drops mix till smooth roll half in a log shape and store in your freezer.
- Assemble seasoned fish in a glass dish.
- Take and put slices of the rest of the butter on the OSHA.
- wrap with reynolds wrap.
- Bake for 30.
- Take your fresh corn and Fry it in a skillet until golden brown.
- Cut peppers and put in pan with corn for 10 minutes.
- Boil black beans in water.
- Mix corn mixture in bowl with 1/3 cup half and half hear all in sauce pan 10 minutes.
- Take fish out oven and let sit 5 minutes.
- crumbled bacon and mix in with corn mixture.
- place corn mixture on plate with a peace of fish and the butter out the freezer and enjoy.