2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Contest Entry. I love the colors in this dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1thaw out fish.
- 2Set oven 350.
- 3you need to fry the bacon.
- 4drain drippings in a dish and let cool.
- 5After fish is thawed season with house seasoning.
- 6go back to grease if cooled take 2 sticks unsalted butter and mix in bowl combine bacon drops mix till smooth roll half in a log shape and store in your freezer.
- 7Assemble seasoned fish in a glass dish.
- 8Take and put slices of the rest of the butter on the OSHA.
- 9wrap with reynolds wrap.
- 10Bake for 30.
- 11Take your fresh corn and Fry it in a skillet until golden brown.
- 12Cut peppers and put in pan with corn for 10 minutes.
- 13Boil black beans in water.
- 14Mix corn mixture in bowl with 1/3 cup half and half hear all in sauce pan 10 minutes.
- 15Take fish out oven and let sit 5 minutes.
- 16crumbled bacon and mix in with corn mixture.
- 17place corn mixture on plate with a peace of fish and the butter out the freezer and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Infused Tilapia With Fried Corn Salad #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (1227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3127.4
- Calories from Fat 2266
- Total Fat 251.8 g
- Saturated Fat 91.7 g
- Cholesterol 654.6 mg
- Sodium 4064.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 172.5 g