Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful recipe for leftover Thanksgiving turkey!
- 6 croissants, split
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 6 slices havarti cheese
- 2 lbs roasted turkey, sliced
- 6 bacon, slices cooked
- 2 cups arugula, loosely packed
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard, whole grain
- Combine the peach preserves and horseradish. Spread on 1 side of 6 sliced croissants.
- Layer with havarti cheese, turkey, bacon, and arugula.
- Spread 1 side of remaining croissant slices with the mustard, and place, mustard side down on the arugula. Enjoy!
These sandwiches made a perfect lunch today. We used our leftover turkey from Thanksgiving and the dressing was yummy. The only change I made was to use some swiss cheese slices that I had on hand. We will definitely be making them again this week. Made for the For Your Consideration tag game.
I loved the preserves and horseradish in this recipe. It gave it a nice zippiness! Made for Football Pool 2013