Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
I like to eat this on a roast beef sandwich! I also like to dip chips and crackers into this as well as french fries. I would double it (at least) for a party and serve with crackers. Use light sour cream OR light mayo, not both or the texture will be different. But if you don't mind that then by all means go right ahead! :) Cook time is chill time.
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 cup sour cream (can use light)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (can use light)
- 1 medium onion, minced very small
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled very finely